Outright Fashion Haul !
Competition Terms and Conditions Facebook Live Competition
The promoter is : Outright Apparel ( Company No. B20150630088442 )
This Outright Fashion Haul is open to university students of Trinidad and Tobago , aged 18 – 35 years , except employees of Outright Apparel and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition , an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter via Outright Apparel’s website
( www.outrightapparel.com ) .
Here are the standards of which this Outright Fashion Haul is is guided by :
– Opening date for entry will commence at 1PM 1.08.17
- Participants of the event are only allowed to enter once
- Closing date for entry will be once at 12 Midnight 10.08.17 . After this date no further entries to the Outright Fashion Haul will be permitted.
- No responsibilities can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows :
- Go to : https://outrightapparel.com/outright-fashion-haul/ to find the “Outright Fashion Haul” Enter to Win Form.
- Insert all the required fields of the form
- Post a video to your Instagram or Facebook tagging Outright Apparel informing us why you deserve to win this “Outright Fashion Haul”
There will be a preliminary and final stage to the competition . Twenty-Five (25) Students will be selected to enter the preliminaries and then One (1) Student will be selected among the twenty-five persons after our sponsors and members of the Outright Team meets with selected persons. Each person that makes it into the preliminaries has the chance to benefit from the Fashion Haul.
The promotor reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war , civil or military disturbance , act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promotor’s control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prizes are as follows :
- A Fashionable Photoshoot ,
- A free makeup consultation and makeover ,
- An Outright Fashion Haul ,
- Three Months Professional mentorship ,
- Three months fashion consulting ,
- An establishment of educational fund for the student(s), and
- A resume personalized and professionally designed.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alterations will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize for another or equivalent value without giving noticed.
The lucky university student will be chosen at random and announced via Facebook by member(s) of the Outright Ambassador Team. The lucky preliminaries university student(s) – 25 persons will be notified on Facebook, Instagram and Outright Apparel’s weekly blog on August 12th 2017 at 12 Midnight CST.
When participants of the event are chosen ( the 25 persons ) they will be notified via email and via cellular phone (WhatsApp and otherwise) and a mutual date and location for meeting.
The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be redeemed. The promoter’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition , an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago and disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Trinidad and Tobago.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material , as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Trinidad and Tobago data protecting legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent .