Shine Brighter Hun NecklaceJune 2, 2021
Way Maker EarringJune 13, 2021
Out of stock
- Material : Alloy ( a type of metal )
- Item will tarnish if not taken care of :
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don’t get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don’t wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don’t wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
5. Store jewelry in place with like items ( fashion jewelry box )
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.