Locks Me NecklaceMay 20, 2021
Butterflies Live EarringMay 20, 2021
Out of stock
- Silver Toned
- Material : Alloy ( a type of metal )
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don’t get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don’t wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don’t wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
Box ( White Cardboard Box )
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.