MOM Diamond NecklaceApril 26, 2021
A Difference RingApril 26, 2021
Out of stock
- Layered Necklace
- All Connected to the back as one necklace
- Gold Toned
- Alloy : A type of metal
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don’t get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don’t wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don’t wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.